Season Preview & Projections
- Our model's projection that Boston will miss the playoffs will be wrong. The Celtics will grab the 5 seed in the East.
- Kemba Walker will fully replace Kyrie Irving's production on the court, and the intangible improvements will make the move a major net positive
- Jayson Tatum will return to the precocious form of his rookie year with his renewed focus on high-percentage shot attempts and reduced locker room tension. He'll average 18 PPG and 7 RPG
- Gordon Hayward will garner support for Most Improved and average 18 PPG / 5 RPG / 5 APG
- The Celtics will be looking for an early exit next offseason from Jaylen Brown's massive contract a la the Clipper's trade of Blake Griffin
- Carsen Edwards will be considered the steal of the 2019 Draft. He will have at least one game of 30+ points his rookie year
- Time Lord will overtake Enes Kanter in the starting lineup by the end of the season